Welcome to WhereLionsRoam.com, a travel blog dedicated to places where one can see Lions in their natural state in the wild.
Not that we have anything against Lions in zoos. It does help to preserve the species and ensure genetic diversity.
However for tourists travelling thousands of miles around the globe, seeing lions in a small camp feeding on a dead cow would not be much different than going to a local zoo.
We are mortified at the fact that Lion numbers have declined 80-90% since 1975. Imagine what a decline like that does to the genetic diversity of a species.
If you want to help in any way, Click on Adopt a Lion.
Write for Us
We pay for well written, immersive, insightful, interesting, original articles. Your own creation.
We accept byline articles – You can insert a link to your blog.
To submit an article, you need to meet the following requirements:
- You already have a blog that you fill with great content.
- Your article has not been published elsewhere.
- Your article needs to be 1000 to 2000 words in length.
- Written in fluent English.
- WhereLionsRoam have the right to edit the article to fit in with the blog’s feel/voice.
- Please send us a pitch before you start writing, so we can approve.